At Stanhope we expect that our pupils take pride in their presentation, which is easily achieved, by wearing the 'Stunning Stanhope' uniform.
The uniform consists of the following:
- Black shoes
- Black/grey shorts or trousers
- A white/red collared shirt or t-shirt
- A red jumper (no hoodies please)
- Black shoes (little to no heel please)
- Black/grey shorts, skirt, trousers, dress and or tights
- A red/white dress may be worn in the summer
- A white or red t-shirt/blouse
- Red jumper or cardigan
On PE days they can come to school in their PE clothes.
These should be:
White T Shirt
Black shorts (weather permitting)
Black or red sweatshirt
Please do not send your child to school in clothing with logos or slogans nor football kits
You can purchase our uniform with the Stanhope logo on from 'Just Schoolwear' see the link below to order online. We also have 'Schoolwear Solutions' as an alternative uniform supplier with the logos. Alternatively uniforms without a logo can be purchase from a range of supermarkets and or shops.